- 2 oz tequila
- 0.5 oz lime juice
- 0.5 oz orange liqueur (or pineapple orange juice for a twist)
- 2 tsp. agave nectar
- ½ tsp. That’s Tasty Jalapeno Purée
- ½ tsp. That’s Tasty Ginger Purée
- 2 oz club soda
- lime wedges
- kosher salt
- Rim a highball glass with cut lime and kosher salt
- Combine top 6 ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake that baby up, strain and serve on the rocks.
- Top with club soda, garnish with lime wedge and enjoy!
For a refreshing “mocktail” version, leave out the tequila and orange liqueur, and double the soda and syrup.