This recipe can actually be used to pickle almost any vegetable: asparagus, carrots, cauliflower, onions, peppers, radishes, and many more!
- 1 cup White Wine Vinegar
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tsp. Kosher Salt
- ½ tsp. White Sugar
- 1 English Cucumber, sliced
- ¼ White Onion, sliced
- 2 – 3 Garlic Cloves, thickly sliced
- ¼ tsp. Mustard Seeds
- ¼ tsp. Whole Black Peppercorns
- ¼ tsp. Red Pepper Flakes, or to taste
- 1 big squeeze of That’s Tasty Dill Purée (around 1 Tbsp.)
- Combine the vinegar and water in a small pot and heat to a simmer. Add salt and sugar and continue to cook until the sugar has dissolved.
- Slice cucumber, onion, and garlic while the brine slightly cools.
- Add all three to a pint-sized mason jar and add mustard seeds, black peppercorns, red pepper flakes and dill purée.
- Pour brine over all ingredients in the mason jar and close tightly with a lid. Refrigerate for at least 24 hours and then enjoy!