- ½ cup That’s Tasty Fresh Parsley, finely chopped
- 1 squeeze That’s Tasty Garlic Puree (or 1 clove, minced)
- 2 Sticks Room-Temperature Butter
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- ¼ tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- Mix room-temperature butter with all other ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Continue to mix until everything is well combined.
- Grab a spatula and scrape down the sides of the bowl. Carefully transfer the butter to a piece of parchment paper and form a butter log.
- Roll the parchment paper up and make sure to seal the sides. Set the butter log in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours to harden.
- Enjoy within 5 days or freeze for up to 4 months.