Our homemade ranch dressing is an easy recipe that you can whip together in just a few minutes. Jam-packed with dill-icious herbs, this flavorful recipe is free from preservatives, artificial ingredients, and all the nasty stuff.
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Buttermilk
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. That’s Tasty Organic Garlic Puree
- 1 tbsp. Chopped That’s Tasty Organic Parsley
- 1 tbsp. Chopped That’s Tasty Organic Dill
- 1 tbsp. Chopped That’s Tasty Organic Chives
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice, to taste (optional)
- Whisk all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- If you have the time, place ranch the refrigerator for at least an hour to let flavors mingle.
- Store any leftovers in a sealed container, refrigerated, for up to 2 days.