- 1 Turkey (15 – 20 lbs.)
- 1 cup Kosher Salt
- 1 tbsp. Whole Peppercorns
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- 3 tbsp. That’s Tasty Garlic Puree
- 6 sprigs That’s Tasty Organic Thyme
- 4 stems That’s Tasty Organic Sage
- 4 That’s Tasty Organic Bay Leaves
- 1 sprig That’s Tasty Organic Rosemary
- 2 Oranges, cut into wedges
- 1 Lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 ½ gallons Cold Water
- Rub ½ cup salt all over the outside of the turkey. Place turkey inside a large pot or container and fill with remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate overnight, remove turkey and discard brine.
- Pat turkey dry with paper towels and roast according to desired method.