If you’re looking for a light and refreshing cocktail to wash everything down, our Basil Berry White Sangria can’t be beat! Make a large batch and watch it quickly disappear.
- That’s Tasty Fresh Basil Leaves
- ½ cup Apple Brandy
- 1 Bottle Dry White Wine
- ¼ cup Sugar, to taste
- Club Soda, as needed
- 2 cups Strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup Blueberries
- Add 6 fresh basil leaves, 1 cup sliced strawberries, and ½ cup blueberries to a large pitcher. Muddle with a wooden spoon.
- Add apple brandy, white wine, and sugar to the pitcher. Stir until well combined.
- Place the pitcher in the refrigerator for at least two hours to chill. When you’re ready to serve, simply pour the desired amount into a cocktail glass and top with club soda. Garnish with remaining strawberries, blueberries and a fresh basil leaf.