Looking for a super fresh, vibrant dinner that’s filled with flavor and crunch? Revamp your Taco Tuesday by making these Ahi Tuna Tacos with Micro Spicy Shoots. They’re seriously the best tacos in the TUNA-verse!
- 6 Soft Taco Shells
- 1-pound Sushi-grade Ahi Tuna*, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 Avocado, diced
- ½ cup Shredded Purple Cabbage
- 1 Mango, chopped into chunks
- Spicy Chipotle Mayo (or your favorite sauce), as needed
- 6 Lime Wedges
- That’s Tasty Fresh Cilantro, as needed
- 1 clamshell of That’s Tasty Micro Spicy Shoots
- Chop and prepare all ingredients listed.
- Warm taco shells on the grill, if desired, and then assemble with fixings.
- Enjoy immediately with a hefty squeeze of lime juice.
- If you prefer to sear your tuna before consuming, do so while you chop the fruit and veggies.
- Not a tuna fan? Not a problem. Substitute with your favorite shredded chicken, ground beef or shrimp recipe.
- Want to add more crunch to this dish? Add some shredded carrots or slices of radish! You can also sprinkle the tacos with sesame seeds before serving. Yum, yum.
* Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.