Organic Parsley Purée
Don’t let flavor parsley by! Flavor beef, pasta, veggies, soups, and more!
- Features 100% organic herbs or spices, organic oil, and only natural preservatives.
- Prepared with fresh, organic ingredients for best taste & texture!
- USDA Organic — free from all the nasty stuff!
- Fresh without the mess—no chopping!
- Versatile — can be used in hot or cold foods.
- 2.8 oz resealable tube is perfect for flexible portions.
- Lasts up to 6 months in refrigerator after opening.
Ingredients: Organic Parsley, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Unrefined Mediterranean Sea Salt, Organic Lemon Juice Concentrate, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Xanthan and Guar Gums.
That’s Tasty Organic Herb Purées will be your new main squeeze!
Use That’s Tasty™ Organic Parsley Purée to add freshness fast to all your favorite pastas, soups, and stews, OR use it any time a recipe calls for fresh or dried parsley.
1 Tbsp Organic Parsley Purée = 1 Tbsp Fresh Parsley = 1 Tsp Dired Parsley
Quick Tips and Tricks
- Garden-Green Dip. Combine 2 tbsps Organic Parsley Purée with 1 tsp Organic Garlic Purée and 1 cup sour cream; then, let the dipping begin! Chips, veggies, pita—take your pick.
- Herb-Forward Potato Salad. Toss 1 lb chopped cooked potatoes with 3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 1 tbsp Organic Parsley Purée, and 2 tbsp lemon juice for a quick but delicious potato salad. Make it extra-fancy with capers, thin-sliced red onions, and chopped artichoke hearts.
- Parsley-Tossed Peas. Toss cooked, frozen peas (or fresh peas, if you got’em!) with 1 tbsp of Organic Parsley Purée. When people say these are the best peas they’ve ever had, just smile.