Organic Ginger Purée
No need to cook your food gingerly! Flavor stir-fry, salad dressing, fish and more!
- Features 100% organic herbs or spices, organic oil, and only natural preservatives.
- Prepared with fresh, organic ingredients for best taste & texture!
- USDA Organic — free from all the nasty stuff!
- Fresh without the mess—no chopping!
- Versatile — can be used in hot or cold foods.
- 2.8 oz resealable tube is perfect for flexible portions.
- Lasts up to 6 months in refrigerator after opening.
Ingredients: Organic Ginger, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Unrefined Mediterranean Sea Salt, Organic Lemon Juice Concentrate, Xanthan and Guar Gums.
That’s Tasty Organic Herb Purées will be your new main squeeze!
Use That’s Tasty™ Organic Ginger Purée to add extra freshness and flavor to your favorite Asian dishes, OR use it any time a recipe calls for fresh or dried ginger.
1 Tsp Organic Ginger Purée = 1 Tbsp Fresh Grated Ginger = ½ Tsp Dried Ginger
Quick Tips and Tricks
- Dumpling Dipping Sauce. Looking for the perfect sauce for your fried gyoza, or Chinese dumplings? Look no further! Just combine 1 tsp Organic Ginger Purée with 2 tbsps soy sauce, 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar, 1 tsp honey, and 1 tbsp sesame oil, and get dipping!
- Fried Rice Fast! Heat a skillet with 2 tbsps of Peanut Oil until shimmering. Then combine 1 tbsp of Organic Ginger Purée, 1 tbsp Organic Garlic Purée, and 1 tbsp soy sauce with 2 cups of cooked white rice and whatever veggies and proteins you have on hand. Dinner’s one the table in less than five minutes!
- Thai Peanut Noodle Salad. Toss 1 tbsp of Organic Ginger Purée with 2 tbsps of Peanut Butter, 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce, and 1 tbsp of lime juice. Add cooked pasta, veggies, and your protein of choice for an easy and filling summer meal.