Mexican Fiesta Microgreens
Elevate Taco Tuesday with these bold microgreens, designed to brighten all your favorite Mexican meals. So easy to add to tacos, burritos, and fajitas— just after the sour cream and guac; or after the cheese, but before the salsa; or — well, honestly, anywhere works — your family will say gracias!
What are microgreens?
Microgreens are baby greens only 7-14 days old. Why do we harvest them so young? When they are harvested that young, all of the flavor potential of that plant is condensed into the young microgreen. This means you get a TON of flavor in the smallest tiny green! Talk about bang for your buck!
- It’s Organic—and free from all of the nasty stuff.
- Sold at the peak of freshness. Our microgreens are grown and sold to be used right away for the best flavor.
- Selected for outstanding flavor, the varieties we grow give the best flavor to your cooking.
Burritos, enchiladas, tacos… oh, the possibilities are endless (and delicious)!
Our microgreens are happiest inside their package, hanging out in your refrigerator drawer.
Have extra microgreens? No problem. Try these fresh ideas for how to use it quickly.
- Try adding microgreens to your morning smoothie!
- Pack your lunch for work or school? Top your sandwich or salad!