Pickles, dips, dressings… oh my! Whisk away to sunny days and use this aromatic and sweet herb to whip up seafood dishes, salad dressings, and sauces.
With its gorgeous and vibrant green color and fresh tangy taste— it brightens every bite. Dill is also perfect to perk up potato dishes. If you are used to using dry dill, the light quieter flavor of the fresh herb will likely be a pleasant surprise.
THAT’S TASTY Dill is special because…
- It’s Organic—and free from all of the nasty stuff.
- Sold at the peak of freshness. Our dill is grown and sold to be used right away for the best flavor.
- Selected for outstanding flavor, the varieties we grow give the best flavor to your cooking.
Get the taste of summer with this bright and dil-lightful herb.
Triple the amount you would use for dry herbs and add just before serving. Dill is happiest inside its package, hanging out in your refrigerator drawer.
Have extra dill? No problem. Try these fresh ideas for how to use it quickly.
- Mince fresh dill into store bought potato salad for an instantly addictive lunch side throughout the week.
- Make an herby salad dressing by adding dill to your homemade or store bought vinaigrette.
Don’t Stress, just water!
In fact, we recommend that you water it as soon as you get home. (Especially if the soil is dry to the touch.) Taking care of the plant is easy if you follow the steps below.