Revamp that childhood favorite into a glorious, adult-worthy feast with a little help from That’s Tasty! Learn how to upgrade that standard box of mac and cheese into a drool-worthy dinner the whole family will devour. With That’s Tasty Organic Purée’s, fresh flavor is just a squeeze away (and we’ve got the video to prove it)!
There are endless possibilities when it comes to cooking beyond the box.
Today, we jazzed things up with That’s Tasty Organic Garlic Purée. Then, we garnished our masterpiece with bacon and That’s Tasty Fresh Organic Italian Parsley. Want more options? Check out these drool-worthy combinations below!
- Shredded Chicken + That’s Tasty Italian Herbs Purée + Oregano
- Fresh Spinach + That’s Tasty Organic Sundried Tomato Purée + Basil
- Chunks of Ham + That’s Tasty Garlic Purée + Thyme
- Chili + That’s Tasty Organic Spicy Harissa + Cilantro
- Ground Italian Sausage + That’s Tasty Organic Sundried Tomato Purée + Chives
- 1 (6oz) box Mac & Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Salted Butter
- ¼ cup Milk
- 1 big squeeze That’s Tasty Organic Garlic Purée (about 2 tbsp.)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ½ cup Crushed Crackers + 1 tbsp. Salted Butter
- That’s Tasty Organic Italian Parsley, to taste
- 1 cup Bacon, cooked and cut into bitesize pieces
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Cook noodles according to the packaged directions. Subtract 1 – 2 minutes off the boiling time to ensure that they are slightly undercooked. We cooked ours for 5 minutes and it was perfect. (The noodles will finish cooking in the oven).
- Drain noodles and add butter, milk, ½ cup cheddar, That’s Tasty Organic Garlic Purée, and the cheese packet to the hot stove pot. Mix together until well combined and then add the noodles back in. Stir until every noodle is coated with cheese sauce.
- Mix crushed crackers with 1 tbsp. melted butter. Set aside.
- Pour mac & cheese into a buttered baking dish and sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Top the dish with crushed crackers and pop it into the oven for 10 – 15 minutes, or until crackers have slightly browned.
- Garnish with That’s Tasty Italian Parsley + bacon. Enjoy immediately.
Did you make this recipe?
Oh… and make sure to check our flavor finder so you can sniff us out in your neck of the woods.