It’s officially cookout season, hooray! Whether you’re swimming in the pool or going boating for the afternoon, it’s never a bad idea to have a couple recipes on hand for entertaining. From charcuterie boards to meatball sliders, That’s Tasty sure knows how to feed a crowd.
It’s time to fire up the grill. Add some extra pizazz to your grilled steaks and vegetables with a smear of our herb-a-licious butter! We promise, you’re going to be obsessed with this stuff!
- ½ cup That’s Tasty Fresh Parsley, finely chopped
- 1 squeeze That’s Tasty Garlic Puree (or 1 clove, minced)
- 2 Sticks Room-Temperature Butter
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- ¼ tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- Mix room-temperature butter with all other ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Continue to mix until everything is well combined.
- Grab a spatula and scrape down the sides of the bowl. Carefully transfer the butter to a piece of parchment paper and form a butter log.
- Roll the parchment paper up and make sure to seal the sides. Set the butter log in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours to harden.
- Enjoy within 5 days or freeze for up to 4 months.
Homemade Hack: Kick those baked beans up a notch with a handful of That’s Tasty’s Fresh Cilantro! This zesty herb gives a punch of flavor to canned beans and makes the dish feel more homemade. Add some red onion and you’ve got yourself a winning combo.
If you’re looking for a light and refreshing cocktail to wash everything down, our Basil Berry White Sangria can’t be beat! Make a large batch and watch it quickly disappear.
Psst! If you’re looking for a frozen beverage, check out our Strawberry Mint Margaritas!
- That’s Tasty Fresh Basil Leaves
- ½ cup Apple Brandy
- 1 Bottle Dry White Wine
- ¼ cup Sugar, to taste
- Club Soda, as needed
- 2 cups Strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup Blueberries
- Add 6 fresh basil leaves, 1 cup sliced strawberries, and ½ cup blueberries to a large pitcher. Muddle with a wooden spoon.
- Add apple brandy, white wine, and sugar to the pitcher. Stir until well combined.
- Place the pitcher in the refrigerator for at least two hours to chill. When you’re ready to serve, simply pour the desired amount into a cocktail glass and top with club soda. Garnish with remaining strawberries, blueberries and a fresh basil leaf.
Did you make this recipe?
Oh… and make sure to check our flavor finder so you can sniff us out in your neck of the woods.