Simple and delicious, this effortless Bianca Pizza recipe is made with a few classic ingredients that will steal the show at your next pizza party. Skip the red sauce and indulge in a timeless base of smooth olive oil, flavorful garlic and creamy cheese.
Homemade pizza is a quick way to get dinner on the table in a cinch. Simply grab a refrigerated pie dough along with a few weekly staples during your next grocery haul and the rest is as easy-as-pie. We absolutely love the rich garlic-y spotlight in this white pizza recipe… and with our Organic Garlic Purée you’ll never have to peel, chop, or wash the stickiness from your hands ever again! Just squeeze-in as much flavor as you’d like from our resealable tubes and enjoy!
- Pre-made Pizza Dough
- All-Purpose Flour, as needed for rolling
- ½ cup Whole-Milk Ricotta Cheese
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil + more for brushing crust
- 1 – 2 tbsp. That’s Tasty Organic Garlic Purée, or to taste
- 7 Fresh Mozzarella Slices
- ¼ - ½ cup grated Pecorino Romano, to taste
- Sprinkle of Fresh Thyme
- Fresh Cracked Black pepper
- 1 cup Arugula
- Preheat oven to 500F.
- While the oven comes to temperature, use a rolling pin to shape the pizza dough on a floured workspace to a 12-inch round. Then carefully transfer the unbaked crust a baking sheet or pizza stone.
- Mix ricotta, olive oil and That’s Tasty Organic Garlic Purée in a small bowl, then spread evenly on the pizza dough round. Make sure to leave a small boarder for the crust.
- Top with fresh mozzarella, Pecorino Romano and then brush the edges with olive oil before placing the pizza in the oven.
- Bake for 14 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and starting to brown. If desired, top with optional fresh thyme, cracked black pepper, and arugula. Enjoy immediately.
- If you have a favorite dough recipe, go ahead and use it! We just kept it simple here and went with fresh, store-bought. Either way, this pizza will be a tasty treat.
- Are you a meat lover? Add a sprinkle of cooked pancetta or bacon before popping the pizza in the oven. This pie also pairs nicely with clams or your favorite seafood toppings for pizza as well.
- Don’t have Pecorino Romano on hand? No sweat, you can easily substitute with shredded parmesan.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @thatstastyorganic on Instagram and hashtag it #thatstastyorganic.
Oh… and make sure to check our flavor finder so you can sniff us out in your neck of the woods.