1 – Add Heat to Your Grilling
Skip the hot sauce and give grilled meats, burgers and seafood some serious heat with our Spicy Harissa Purée! We only use fresh, organic ingredients in our purées… how many fiery condiments can brag about the same thing? Not many, friends.
- 2 Salmon Filets
- That’s Tasty Harissa Purée
- Olive Oil, as needed
- Lime Slices, optional garnish
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- While you wait for the grill to get to temperature, season each piece of salmon with a little olive oil and Harissa Purée. Assemble the side salad that you will be serving it with.
- Place salmon directly on the grill, cover and cook for roughly 5 minutes per side (depending on the thickness of your fish). The salmon will be finished cooking on each side when it can easily be lifted with a grill spatula.
- Serve with a side salad and optional lime garnish. Enjoy immediately
2 – Liven Up Marinades and Dressings
Easily add herbal elements to marinades and salad dressings! Fresh flavor is just a squeeze away!
- Juice of 1 Lemon + Zest
- ¼ cup White Wine Vinegar
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 2 – 3 tbsp. Italian Herbs Purée, to taste
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 – 2 tsp. Raw Honey (Paleo compliant), to taste
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and pulse together until well combined.
- Serve immediately drizzled over your salad of choice.
- Store any leftover dressing in the refrigerator, covered, for up to 4 days.
3 – Appetizers in No Time
Stir our Basil Purée into creamy goat cheese to create a mouthwatering appetizer with dried apricots and macadamia nuts. Our resealable tube is perfect for flexible portions, so you can create enough herbal spread for a party of two or a crowd of thirty.
- 30 Dried California Apricots
- 4 ounces Goat Cheese
- That’s Tasty Organic Basil Purée, as needed
- 30 Macadamia Nut Halves
- Drizzle of Honey, optional
- Salt + Pepper, to taste
- Set out apricots on a serving platter or cutting board.
- Stir a few squeezes of basil Purée into the goat cheese, to taste. Top each apricot with a small dollop and finish with a macadamia nut half.
OPTIONAL: Serve platter with a drizzle of honey over all 30 apricot finger foods. Add salt and pepper, to taste, if needed.Printable Version
4 – Next Level Hummus
Add some extra oomph to your traditional hummus with our Garlic Purée! Get fresh without the mess, no cutting boards or peeling required. Goodbye stinky hands… hello organic garlicy goodness.
- 1 (15 oz) can Cannellini Beans
- 1 – 3 tbsp. liquid from the can
- 1 – 2 tbsp. Garlic Purée, to taste
- Juice of ½ Lemon
- 1 tbsp. Tahini
- 1 tsp. Olive Oil + more for garnish
- ¼ tsp. Ground Cumin
- ½ tsp. Salt
- Garnish with a sprinkle of Smoked Paprika and Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. Toasted Pine Nuts, optional for garnish
- Add first seven ingredients to a food processor and pulse until well combined. Add a little of the reserved bean liquid, if necessary, to thin consistency.
- Serve immediately with assorted vegetables and crackers.
- Refrigerate any leftovers, covered, for up to 2 days.
5 – Pump up Pasta Salad
Liven up veggies and pasta salads with our Sundried Tomato Purée! It’s the perfect addition for your next family gathering or cookout. We only use natural preservatives in our line of purées, so you know exactly what you’re feeding your loved ones.
- 16 ounces Bowtie Pasta
- 4 - 5 Mini Bell Peppers, sliced
- 2 cups bite-sized Broccoli Florets
- ½ cup Diced Red Onion
- 1 pint Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 8 oz Hard Salami, chopped
- That's Tasty Sun-dried Tomato Purée, as needed
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ - ¾ cup Feta Cheese Crumbles, optional
- Salt + Pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta according to packaged directions for al dente. Drain well and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, prepare and chop all vegetables and salami.
- Combine pasta, vegetables and salami in a large mixing bowl or platter. Squeeze about 4 - 5 tablespoons, or to taste, of the Sun-dried Tomato Purée over the pasta salad. Add Olive Oil and toss together until everything is coated and mixed together.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator to let flavors blend for at least 2 hours.
- Stir carefully before serving and sprinkle with feta cheese, if desired.
Did you make this recipe?
Oh… and make sure to check our flavor finder so you can sniff us out in your neck of the woods.